What does this do?
Retrocraft simply reimplements some functionality for Classic, Alpha and Beta versions of Minecraft, below is a summary of the features supported:
- Music & Sound
- Classic Saving
- Classic Server List
- Name Verification via Retrocraft.net accounts
- Skins via Retrocraft.net accounts
How to use this website to play Minecraft
NOTE: This is a rough, incomplete, draft of the guide until such a time when I can provide a complete reference.
- Sign up for a Retrocraft.net account
- The username of this account must be the username you use in-game
- The username does not have to be your official Mojang/Minecraft username however...
- ... if it is not your official username, you must use offline mode to set your usename (more on that later)
- ... if you change you Mojang/Minecraft username, you will need to use offline mode too as retrocraft usernames can't be changed!
- Download MultiMC client
- Open MultiMC and create an instance for the version you wish to play (refer to MultiMC guides for more help on this)
- Edit the instance and go to "Settings"
- Tick "Java/JVM Arguments" and paste the following code in there:
- Launch and play!
- Guide to come...